Adidas Blackburn Spezial Nightsafe – in association with Nightsafe, Iamdeadstock bring you the opportunity to bid for a pair (in the size of your choice) of these limited edition masterpieces, safe in the knowledge that EVERY penny raised will be donated to the Blackburn and Darwen-centred homeless youth charity.
Some of you may have seen Nightsafe… and one or two of you actually supported them… during an emotional Children In Need episode of DIY SOS, where a run down church hall was converted into stunning youth accommodation by Nick Knowles and his team.
During October 2019, the Gary Aspden Autumn Winter 2019 Spezial launch was held at Blackburn’s Cotton Exchange. The venue was packed, the mood was excited (free drinks helped!) and a DJ set from Mani of the Stone Roses was a perfect backdrop to the 1000+ adidas gems, past and present, on show there.
… and in a nod to Gary’s roots, the lead Spezial shoe for the collection’s launch was the adidas Blackburn boasting a colourway inspired by the Red Rose of Lancashire, Blackburn’s mother county.
In advance of the official UK-wide launch, 170 of the 200 “Nightsafe” limited edition variants were made exclusively available for sale at the show with all proceeds going to support the youth charity. Each pair have a Nightsafe branded footbed, spezial box sticker decals and the normal brown leather Spezial swing tag is swapped for one in red leather.
The Blackburn was modelled on the much-loved City Series and borrows from several classic OG issues to create a fashionable and premium look with just a hint of a vintage vibe. It wears a traditional gold-foil “Blackburn” moniker to the side wall and the iconic Spezial logo to the heel tab to complete the look.
You now have the chance to purchase your own pair and choose from any of the following UK sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5.
Already a classic shoe and coveted by collectors and fans alike, here is your chance to own a piece of adidas history AND do your bit to help out the Nightsafe team make the world a safer place for their many wonderful but unfortunate clients.
Adidas Blackburn Spezial Nightsafe – Details
- Limited edition “Nightsafe” release of only 200 pairs
- Collegiate Green/Scarlett/Night Indigo colourway inspired by the red rose of Lancashire
- Named after the town where Gary Aspden spent much of his youth
- “Nightsafe” logo to the footbed
- Red “adidas Spezial” leather swing tag
- Alan Uribe designed box sticker product decal
- Premium suede upper
- Leather lining and overlays
- T-shape toe
- Serrated contrast Scarlett 3 stripes and heel tab
- Trefoil branding to wrinkled leather tongue
- “Spzl” logo to heel tab
- Gold Foil “Blackburn” logo to side wall
- Grippy rubber gum outsole
- Replacement Black laces
- Product Code: EF1158
- Pick the UK size you want from the following: 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5
Iamdeadstock Auction T&C’s
We want to make sure this auction is a success, bidders are kept aware of what is happening, the winning bidder is happy and Nightsafe receive all auction proceeds. To do this, we need some rules to ensure the auction runs smoothly:
- You must register on iamdeadstock.com in order to bid on this item (helps to stop shill, bogus and bot bidding).
- Suspicious bids and their associated users will be removed from the auction process if any are identified.
- Bidding starts at £0.99. Bid increments are £1 and you can bid as many times as you like. There is no reserve set.
- Once you bid, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com (please check your spam/junk file if this does not appear as expected).
- A successful bidder will also receive an email if their current highest bid is outbid by another bidder.
- The auction will run from 6pm on 15th November 2020 and complete at 8pm on Sunday 22nd November 2020.
- The winning bidder will receive an email that provides a link to allow payment for the item – Payment must then be made within three days otherwise we reserve the right to offer the item to the next highest bidder and so on.
- Payment must be made via either Paypal, Mastercard, Visa or American Express (Clearpay is not an option for this auction).
- The item will be double-boxed and delivered via Royal Mail Tracked & Signed For Next Day by 1pm Special Delivery.
- The entire proceeds from the winning bidder will be presented to Nightsafe – Iamdeadstock will not deduct any fees incurred during the setup, operation and completion of the auction.