CP Company 50 Fili Parka Jacket in Olive Night.
Constructed from the original CP Company fabric 50 Fili, a warp-weft cotton/nylon blend that is the same as that of the American Field Parka. Military and archive-inspired, this 50 Fili jacket has so many design cues it deserves to be considered as more a work-of-art as much as anything else. Basically consider it as a CP Company Mille Miglia with Winter-warm down padding and detachable fur lining to the hood.
Design cues include full length double YKK zip closure with CP Company tag, press stud storm flap close, two large front waist pockets with press stud closure, two internal zipped vertical pockets, toggle waist adjustment, elasticated cuff inner lining, toggle adjustable hood and goggle arm lens with integral tech zipped pocket to the left arm.
As you’d expect from the Italian design powerhouse, garment construction and design are exemplary and is rightly considered to be one of this season’s signature CP Company jackets. Regards sizing, we’d recommend you go up a size to give that oversized look; if you prefer a more fitted, slimmer profile however, then pick your normal size.
CP Company 50 Fili Parka Jacket in Olive Night – Details
- 50 Fili padded down fur-lined parka jacket
- Double-ended YKK zipped front fastening with branded CP Company zip tags
- Garment dyed (delivers a iridescent almost three-dimensional finish)
- Two front pop fasten pockets
- Two internal zipped pockets
- Water-resistant, breathable and wind-proof
- Elasticated inner cuffs
- Removable fur lining to toggle adjustable hood
- Toggle adjust waistline
- Signature CP Company arm lens goggle with integral zipped tech pocket to left arm
- Certilogo authentication tag
- Regular fit (select your normal size but for larger, oversized fit, go up a size)
- Fabric Composition: 65% Cotton, 35% Nylon
- Item Code: OW204A005503A-670
One of this season’s sharpest fashion garms with a look that we believe sets it apart from other jacket staples.
Need help? – Contact us HERE
View More? Jackets and Overshirts