CP Company Flatt Nylon Overshirt in Total Eclipse.
Stunning styling seen here on this half zip fasten overshirt that has been constructed from CP Company’s in-house water-resistant, quick dry Flatt Nylon. Flatt nylon presents a soft and faintly washed matt finish due to unique garment dyeing treatments and the high pressure emerizing rolling process during fabric build.
Editor’s note, Describe the emerizing process – the monofilament section nylon is passed through gigantic rollers with an emery paper face (like the sand paper) that literally sands the fabric and in doing so makes the finished material look like it has been worn and washed many times. The very first American military field jackets had a similar process applied to the reverse side of a sateen weave – it made the finish less shiny, therefore less visible, therefore less chance of being shot!
Design cues include half zip fasten with C.P. Company tag, secure utility chest pocket with side zip compartment, iconic goggle lens to the left arm within tech pocket and press stud fasten cuffs.
CP Company Flatt Nylon Overshirt in Total Eclipse – Details
- Emerized nylon half zip overshirt
- Half zip to front on contrast tape with C.P. Company branded tag
- Secure front pocket with side zipped compartment
- Arm goggle lens within upper left arm tech pocket
- Water resistant, windproof and breathable
- Garment dyed after construction
- Quick dry
- Press stud adjustable cuffs
- Tonal stitching
- Certilogo authentication tag
- Regular fit (select your normal size)
- Fabric Composition: 100% Nylon
A cross-seasonal piece that will really give your wardrobe an uplift and a standout design that will look great with formal and casual clothing alike – why not team this with a pair of our deadstock trainers as well.
Need help? – Contact us HERE
View More? Jackets and Overshirts