CP Company Metropolis Shell-R Jacket in Black.
Central to the new CP Company collection is the further success and re-development of the Urban Protection Metropolis range that was first conceived by Designer Moreno Ferrari way back in 1999. Urban Protection garms were themed around protecting the wearer from a dystopian future of global pandemics (sound familiar!), civil unrest and environmental disasters; the mainstay Metropolis jacket for example incorporated an anti-smog mask and the Solo jacket had a Mag-Lite torch taped to the garment’s rear.
A flexible cross-season sportswear-themed Shell-R jacket that has been sustainably constructed from recycled yarns. Comfortable, weather resistant and warm to wear, this soft touch lightweight jacket is constructed with a water-resistant outer proprietary nylon layer that has been bonded to an internal mesh lining for excellent ventilation across a range of climates.
Garment detailing includes the iconic CP Company Metropolis Series badge logo to the front chest auxillary pocket, adjustable hood with integrated seamless shield element, two side zipped pockets, knitted ribbed hem and cuffs, full front dual zip close, tonal stitching and drawstring adjustable hemline.
CP Company Metropolis Shell-R Jacket in Black – Details
- Metroloplis recycled Shell-R bomber-style jacket
- Drawstring Hood with integrated seamless shield
- Double-ended zipped front fastening with branded CP Company zip tag
- Secure chest pocket with attached Metropolis “C.P.Company” logo badge
- Two front side zipped side pockets with zip tags
- Internal hidden zip pocket
- Quick dry, weather-resistant and wind-proof
- Knitted ribbed cuffs and hemline
- Straight hemline with toggle drawstring adjustment
- Tonal stitching
- Certilogo authentication tag
- Fitted (consider going up a size)
- Fabric Composition: 100% Polyester
Wear with jeans and a pair of deadstock trainers for a casual smart look that will retain its style for seasons to come.
Need help? – Contact us HERE
View More? Jackets and Overshirts