CP Company Overshirt in Taylon P (Burnt Olive).
This superbly tailored collared overshirt is constructed using yet another cutting-edge cotton-like fabric called Taylon P. The P stands for Pesante or heavy in Italian. Taylon P is a nylon material constructed using 100% taslanised fibres and this means Taylon P is breathable, windproof, quick drying and the material lends itself superbly to CP Company’s unique dyeing processes.
Garment features include the instantly recognisable CP Company branded left arm lens contained within the clever zipped tech pocket, classic collar, full front button fastening, button down cuffs, contrast shoulder panel and two secure pop fasten pockets to the left chest. The finished piece is garment dyed, for an increased chromatic depth and intensity throughout.
CP Company Overshirt in Taylon P (Burnt Olive) – Details
- Button front Taylon P collar overshirt
- Water-resistant, windproof and breathable
- Classic collar
- Button down front
- Contrast colour shoulder panel
- Two secure chest compartments with pop fasten close
- Discrete zipped tech pocket with signature CP Company lens to left arm
- CP Company branding throughout
- Button adjustable cuffs
- Rounded hemline
- Garment dyed
- Tonal stitching
- Regular fit (select your normal size)
- Certilogo authentication tag
- Fabric Composition: 100% Nylon
Need help? – Contact us HERE
View More? Jackets and Overshirts