CP Company Urban Protection Gabardine Shirt in Quiet Grey.
Central to this collection is the re-development of the Urban Protection Metropolis range that was first conceived by Designer Moreno Ferrari way back in 1999. Urban Protection garms were themed around protecting the wearer from a dystopian future of global pandemics (sound familiar!), civil unrest and environmental disasters; the mainstay Metropolis jacket for example incorporated an anti-smog mask and the Solo jacket had a Mag-Lite torch taped to the garment’s rear.
First used as early as the 1800’s, Gabardine is a tough, hard wearing versatile material and is used here to fashion this utility shirt with subtle Urban Protection cues that include a velcro removable “C.P. Company” branded badge sat astride a front asymmetrical chest pocket. Other detailing includes a further front chest flap over pocket, full length zip close with storm flap over and a classic point collar.
CP Company Urban Protection Gabardine Shirt in Quiet Grey – Details
- Gabardine shirt with Urban Protection styling and zip close
- Garment dyed after construction
- Full length zip close with storm flap over
- Front left side flap over pocket
- Removable “C.P. Company” logo badge to front horizontal velcro close pocket
- Classic point collar
- CP Company branding throughout
- Tonal stitching
- Regular fit (select your normal size)
- Certilogo authentication tag
- Fabric Composition: 100% Cotton
- Item Number: 09CMSH129A002824G 900
Relive the 90’s and step into the world of Urban Protection – an everyday-wear comfortable gabardine shirt with a standout look-and-feel that will look great with formal and casual clothing alike – why not team this with a pair of our deadstock trainers as well.
Need help? – Contact us HERE
View More? Shirts
There are no reviews yet.