Stone Island Old Dye Treatment Overshirt in Blue from the brand new Spring/Summer 2019 collection.
This utilitarian jacket – wear for early-morning Summer strolls with just a t-shirt or under a jacket during the Winter chill – is constructed using a brushed cotton canvas material and then garment-dyed as only Stone Island can. The dying process creates a finished garment that offers a slightly faded and 3-dimensional appearance.
Design cues include a 2-way tagged zipped front, 2 front chest pockets, one with a vertical zip and one a bellows-style with pop fasten, a curved rear hem and of course, the signature (removable) Stone Island iconic compass logo to the left arm.
Stone Island Old Dye Treatment Overshirt in Blue – Details
- Stone Island Spring/Summer 2019 collection
- Cotton Canvas zipped overshirt jacket
- Single front bellows pocket with snap fasten
- Single front vertical zip pocket
- Over-stitched spread collar
- Garment-dyed after construction to give an “Old” style finish
- Snap close elasticated cuffs
- Curved rear hemline
- Full length 2-way zip closure with zip tag
- Signature removable Stone Island compass badge to left arm
- Regular fit (pick your normal size)
- Certilogo authentication tag
- Fabric Composition: 100% Cotton
- Item Number: 7015121WN V0128
A versatile overshirt jacket to wear on early morning strolls that will “pop” across all seasons. Wear this alongside your fav jeans and trainers and you’ll get noticed for sure.
Need help? – Contact us HERE
View More? Jackets and Overshirts